TuneList - Make your site Live

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

9-1-1


9-1-1 


It all started on 9-1-1,

I was staring at the bright yellow sun.

I was looking at the clouds high in the sky,

When I saw a plane flying too low and I didn’t know why.

I saw as the plane hit the tower with a smash,

And saw a fire start in a flash.

Then I heard the people start to scream,

And I felt it was only a bad dream.

I watched the news reports on T.V.,

And I thought to myself, this couldn’t be.

I watched as the second plane hit,

Then I thought who would want to do it?

I saw as it showed the thousands that had died,

Then heard of the brave saving others had tried.

Then I saw the quivering of a wall,

And watched as Tower Two started to fall.

Some were filled with fear,

And thought the end of the world was near.

Then we all felt pride for our homeland,

When we all said, “Divided we fall, United we stand.”

That’s not all the grief and pain,

But respect for our freedom is something we did gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment