TuneList - Make your site Live

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Remember


Remember
 
The fogginess has lifted and everything is so clear,
My loves are by my side, they’re holding me so dear.

All your smiles and faces are etched into my soul,
All the things I’d thought I lost are all things that I know.

I know it seemed misplaced at times but you always had a part,
For one thing that I never lost was the love for you in my heart.

Heavenly Father protected it for me and hid it safely for me to find,
And it’s been lovely for me to have it lovingly brought to mind.

I see all the laughter and all the happy times too,
Please don’t let them slip away because I’m not there with you.

Because really I’ve never left, I’m still with you in your heart,
What most people think is the end is really just a start.

So this really isn’t goodbye it’s more like I’ll see you at another time,
So keep making memories my loved ones because life is so sublime.

And I promise I’ll be watching and taking every step you dare to take,
I’ll be there supporting and guiding with every decision that you make.

I just want to say I love you one more time and that I left with no regret,
And no matter what memories faded our love is something that you can’t forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment