TuneList - Make your site Live

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Darkness


Darkness


Nothing but darkness surrounds me.
The blackness envelops me like a closed coffin.
I don’t even know if my eyes are open or closed anymore.
I can no longer separate what is me and what is the darkness.
I am the darkness.

Time is of no consequence in my unyielding abyss.
Nothing changes in the unseeing chasm.
Nothing.
Darkness is nothing.
I am darkness.
I am nothing.
Then from my tomb I am struck with a bright light that blinds me with its luminosity.
I strive in vain to bring back the familiarity of the darkness but the light is overwhelming and soon nothing but me is left.
All the darkness cowers in the corners of an unlit world.
Even my shadow has been consumed in its glow.
In my heart I know the light is everything.
I can no longer distinguish myself apart from its glory.
I am the light.
I am everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment