TuneList - Make your site Live

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Take Me There


Take Me There

Sitting on her daddy’s knee, looking at spires that went so high,
She requests “ take me to the place where the angel reaches for the sky.”

Older she walks around a pond that gives quite a reflection,
And she says “take me there so I can feel God’s connection.”

Older still she goes in to do ordinances for the dead,
Because there’s no where she wanted to be instead.

Now old enough to make an important decision,
She goes to be endowed to prepare for her mission.

Returning she meets a man who could make them a pair,
Dad can only say to him, “please take her there.”

Deciding their love would never falter,
This young couple went to the altar.

Then out to the steps holding each other near,
She whispers, “I’m glad we came here.”

A few years later holding her son with much care,
She’s showing him pictures, saying “I’ll take you there.”

No comments:

Post a Comment