TuneList - Make your site Live

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My Friend

My Friend

Lord I have a friend, who is feeling sad today,
He’s trying to make it on Your straight and narrow way.

He got lost awhile Lord but he’s trying to be found,
But others only mock and hate when they see him around.

They cannot see what we see Lord when we look at him,
They cannot see his eyes when the tears they start to brim.

They forget Lord that we all have mistakes and regrets,
Sometimes we can all get caught in Satan’s slippery nets.

So I want You to bless him Lord and know that I still care,
I want him to know that he is loved although hate is everywhere.

I ask You to undo the habits that he has sown,
And I want You to stay with him so that he is not alone.

I ask You to give him strength and help to overcome,
I see his goodness Lord that cannot be seen by some.

I ask You to comfort him like only You can do.
Help give him the courage, so that he can make it through.

I ask You to bless his family with the love that they need,
Can others be your angels and help fulfill this deed?

I also ask You, Lord to open all his persecutors’ eyes,
Because one day I know that You’ll be hearing their cries.

They will want You to forgive all the things that they have done,
But right now they’re only focused on the problems of the one.

So please bless all the haters, my friend, and me,
Bless us all Lord, so that we can make it back to Thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment